We are looking for a diligent individual with great domain knowledge and ability to develop quality content for our students.
What You’ll Do:
- Review latest English Language questions asked in various Bank PO and Clerk exams.
- Develop high quality questions as per the guidelines and submit assignments in time.
- Coordinate with Proofreaders and make corrections in content whenever and wherever required.
- Respond to students' queries/doubts over the mails.
What We’re Looking For:
- An individual with exceptional command over the subject with a clear understanding of developing questions.
- Awareness of English Language questions being asked in all the major Bank PO and Clerk exams.
- A keen desire to be the best at the work assigned.
Apply for this position:
Kindly refer to the docs attached and develop one similar set to each of the RC and Sentence Replacement, keeping the same level of difficulty and pattern in mind. Thus, you are required to develop 1 set of RC questions (5 questions) and 1 set of 5 questions of Sentence Replacement; total 10 questions.
Kindly follow the presentation, font type, font size as given or used in the sample docs.
Mail us your work in a separate word document with your résumé with the subject line "An application for the post of Content Developer for English Language" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Kindly apply for only one subject. Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be replied.
Download Sample RC | Download Sample Sentence Replacement