The Notification for IDBI Executive Recruitment 2021 has now been released!
IDBI Bank invites online applications from eligible suitable applicants for the Executive post to be filled on a contract basis at its different Branches and Offices.
The ‘IDBI Executives’ exam is a single-stage exam conducted by the Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI). It is conducted to recruit Executives through direct recruitment in various branches of IDBI across the nation. The Industrial Development Bank of India has released the official notification for the bank executive exams. A total of 920 vacancies have been released to be filled under the recruitment process. Candidates who are above 20 years of age and hold a Graduation degree with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) are eligible to apply for IDBI Bank Executives Exam 2021.
- Candidates can apply only online by registering in the application link given in the official notification.
- The candidates can apply from 04th August to 18th August 2021.
- The selection process consists of two stages, Online Test and Document Verification along with Pre Recruitment Medical Test.
- Candidates should be between the age group of 20 to 25 years (age relaxation is applicable)
|IDBI Executives Recruitment 2021 Overview|
|Name of Organization||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)|
|Offered Post||IDBI Executive|
SC/ST/PWD - Rs 200/-
All other Categories - Rs 1000/-
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Last Date to Apply||18th August 2021|
|Official Web Portal||IDBI Official website|
|Exam Date||05th September 2021|
|Result Date||To be announced|
Document Verification/Medical Fitness Test
IDBI Bank Executive 2021 Vacancy
The total IDBI Bank Executive Vacancy for recruitment for the year 2021 is 920. This is the detailed vacancy count for the 2021 exam. Check the table below to know the category-wise vacancy count.
IDBI Bank Executive Officer Apply Online
You can apply for the IDBI Exam only through the Online mode only before 18th August 2021. To apply for the IDBI exam, follow these steps:
Direct Link to Apply for IDBI Executive Exam
How to apply for the IDBI Executive Examination 2021?
Step 1: You can register through IDBI’s official website.
Step 2: You need to pay the application fee online using a Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking / Cash Cards / Wallets or other online payment methods.
Step 3: Make sure you use a valid email ID, which you have to keep active until the final declaration of results.
Step 4: Keep a scanned photograph and signature ready as per the requirements mentioned in the official notification. You will have to upload these while filling the form.
Step 5: Submit the Application Form.
Step 6: Take out a Print Out of the Application Form for future reference.
By following these above steps, you can submit your IDBI Application Form successfully.
IDBI Bank Executive Application Fees 2021
The candidate has to pay a certain amount of fee while filling the application form for the IDBI Executive examination. The details of the application fee are given below:
|Scheduled Caste||200/-INR (Intimation charges only)|
|Scheduled Tribe||200/-INR (Intimation charges only)|
|PWD||200/-INR (Intimation charges only)|
|General and other categories||1000/-INR (Application fees which also includes intimation charges)|
Note: If the applicant forget to pay the fees on time, the candidate's application will be rejected.
How to Pay the Application Fee for IDBI Executive Examination 2021?
The application fees for each candidate are different, which is mentioned above for your reference. The fees have to be paid through online transactions. The candidates can use a debit card or credit card to pay the fees. In case a candidate fails to pay the fees, their application form will be rejected.
IDBI Executive Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
In order to ace the examination the candidates must understand the IDBI Executive selection criteria.
- The selection of the candidate will be based on the marks they obtained in the online test.
- The candidate’s final selection is based on the medical test, in which they should be medically fit and fulfilling the eligibility criteria of the IDBI.
- This examination has no interview round.
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The IDBI bank executive Eligibility Criteria for the examination are given below.
- The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized college of India with a 55 percentile. SC/ST/OBC candidates can apply if they have scored above 50 percent.
- The candidates who are pursuing their final year can also apply for this examination only if they can show the educational proof as in the Graduation certificate during the document verification.
- The candidates applying for this exam should not be more than 25 years old and not less than 20 years of age.
- The candidates who belong to the other backward category have 3 years as their upper age limit and the candidates who belong to the SC and ST category have 5 years of their age limit.
- 10 years age relaxation is given to the candidate with benchmark disabilities.
IDBI Bank Executive Syllabus 2021
The notification for the year 2021 has been announced. The syllabus was divided into Reasoning, English Language and Quantitative Aptitude. The detailed topics asked in these sections have been listed below.
Reasoning Ability Syllabus
- Seating Arrangement
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
- Miscellaneous - Blood Relations, Direction-based problems, order and ranking, alphanumeric series, etc.
English Language Syllabus
- Spotting Errors / Find the Errors
- Reading Comprehension
- Para Jumbles
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Improvement/ Correction
- Cloze Test
- Connect the Sentences
- Fill in the Blanks
- Word Replacement
- Misspelled Words
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Miscellaneous Topics
- Data Interpretation
- Simplification / Approximation
IDBI Bank Executive Exam Pattern 2021
The selection process for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021 includes an Online Test.
The Online Written Exam will be based on the following pattern:
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Max. Marks||Time|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50||Composite time of 90 Mins|
|Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
- All the tests except the English Language will be bilingual in nature.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks that will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- No marks will be deducted for an un-attempted question.
IDBI Bank Executive Exam Dates 2021
Check the important dates of the IDBI Executives Recruitment. The IDBI Bank Executive Exam Dates are released.
|Website Link Open For Online Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges||04th August 2021|
|Last date for registration of applications||18th August 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||18th August 2021|
|Date of Pre-Examination training for the SC/ ST/ OBC applicants at all centers||To be announced soon!|
|Date of the online test at all centers||05th September 2021|
IDBI Executive Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
Carrying the admit card is very important to appear in any exam. Candidates must download and save the admit card as soon as they are released. The steps mentioned below will help you download the admit card without any hassle.
Download your IDBI Executive Recruitment Admit Card Here
Note* Link will be activated on 27th August 2021
Step 1: Click on the link given above
Step 2: Log in with your Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth.
Step 3: Attach the same photograph attached while registering for the IDBI Executive Recruitment once you download the IDBI Executive Hall Ticket.
Step 4: Print and save for future reference
IDBI Executive Recruitment 2021 Salary
The candidates will be on a contractual basis for 1 year which will be reviewed for an extension on a year-to-year basis for a period of 2 years. This is subjected to satisfactory performance, vacancies, and completion of e-learning certifications. On completion of the 3 years of contractual service, the Candidates will be eligible for an appointment as Assistant Manager- Grade A.
The IDBI Executive will be paid fixed remuneration as mentioned below:
- 1st year: Rs.29,000/-
- 2nd year: Rs.31,000/-
- 3rd year: Rs.34,000/- per month
Note: Executives are not entitled to draw any allowances such as DA, HRA, etc
IDBI Executive Exam Cut Off 2021
The cut off will be released by IDBI after the completion of the exam. Below is the cut off of the year 2018 for your reference. We will update this section once the Cut Off is released for 2021.
|IDBI Executive Cut off 2018|
|Category & Code||T1-Reasoning (50)||T2-English (50)||T3-Quantitative Aptitude(50)||Total Out of 150|
How to Prepare for IDBI Executive Recruitment Exam 2021?
IDBI is one of the most reputed banking firms in India so the level of examination can be difficult. Applicants must be well aware of the different sections asked in the exam and must answer carefully. It is important that you pay attention while marking the answers as marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
- Candidates must read books that will help them in improving their vocabulary and grammar.
- For reasoning ability and quantitative aptitude, applicants should solve problems from different books or take up the Testzone test series for best preparation.
Recommended Books for IDBI Executive Recruitment Exam 2021
The official notification for IDBI Executive Recruitment Exam 2021 will be released soon by IDBI. The selection will be done based on a single online test followed by a medical test.
In order to do well in the exam, candidates must start preparing for the same well in advance. Herein, we are mentioning some of the best books that can help you in your preparation.
Books for Logical Reasoning:
|Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Agarwal|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||A.K.Gupta|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||Disha Publications|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal||B.S. Sijwali and Indu Sijwali|
Books for English Language:
|Objective General English||S.P. Bakshi|
|Word Power Made Simple||Norman Lewis|
|High School Grammar and Composition||Wren and Martin|
Best Books for Quantitative Aptitude:
|Magical Book on Quicker Maths||M. Tyra|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R.S. Agarwal|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Sarvesh K Verma|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation||Disha Experts|
Job Profile of IDBI Bank Executive Officer 2021
The candidates are offered any one of the two profiles given below after their selection process is successfully completed.
- CSE- Customer Service Executive: The front desk is handled under the responsibility of CSE. A CSE also has to handle sale targets, assisting the Assistant managers as well as certain operations such as cheque clearance, clearing bank suspense accounts at the end of the day and also handle any chance in the contact/address details updation.
- TSE- Teller Service Executive- The job profile of the TSE is almost like a Bank cashier they handle the teller counter.
Benefits of IDBI Bank Executive Job
- Higher scope for individual growth
- Flexible and comfortable working hours
- Travelling extensively
- Ample number of leaves
- Job security
- Decent and good package
- Easy availability in a loan with lower interest rates
- Satisfaction in the Job
- Reimbursement in medical
- Plans for retirement
- Relaxed working environment
- Higher promotion changes
IDBI Executive Recruitment 2021 Result
After the successful conduction of the exam, it is expected that the conducting authorities will release the exam results 15 days after the Online Test. We will update this section as soon as the results are declared for IDBI Executive Recruitment 2021.
We hope you found this article on IDBI Bank Executive informative and helpful and please do not hesitate to contact us for any doubts or queries regarding IDBI Bank Executive.