Updates: IBPS Clerk Application 2021 has been postponed citing the intervention of the Finance Ministry. As per the announcement made by the FM in the 2019 budget, the exams of PSB Clerk have to be conducted in the official languages of the state. However, amid IBPS not following the guidelines the FM has ordered the postponement of the application form. A committe has been made by the ministry that will look into the matter and present their reports to the same. The candidates who are appearing for the examination should keep a tab on this page for more updates regarding the examination.
IBPS Clerk Overview 2021
The candidates can get an overview of the IBPS Clerk 2021 with important dates, major banks participating and tentative vacancies.
|Exam Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel and Selection|
|Name of Exam||IBPS Clerk 2021/IBPS Clerical 2021/IBPS Clerk Exam 2021|
|Posts Available||IBPS Clerk|
|IBPS Clerk Eligibility||The candidate should have completed Graduation from any discipline|
|IBPS Clerk Selection Process||
|Total Vacancies||5500+ across all the states|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Dates||
Preliminary Exam: 28 August 2021, 29 August 2021, 04 September 2021
Mains Exam: 31st October 2021
|Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates can check out the IBPS Clerk 2021 Eligibility Criteria 2021 that the candidate has to qualify to save their application form from rejection. The candidates can get an overview of the eligibility criteria 2021 on the space below:
The candidate’s age should be in the limit of 20 years to 28 years as of 01 July 2021.
The candidates should have completed their Graduation or Bachelor in any discipline from a recognised University.
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2021
The candidates can check out the application form of IBPS Clerk 2021 in this section. There are different phases in the application process the candidates should check each one of them to save their application form from rejection. The candidates must follow each step diligently and register themselves for the IBPS Clerk Application form 2021.
Phase 1: Registration
Registration is the first phase of the IBPS Clerk Application form 2021. The candidates are initially required to register themselves on the official website for being eligible for the application. The important steps to register for the application process are mentioned in the space below:
• Visit the official website of IBPS or Direct Link to apply
• Then, the candidates will be redirected to the official homepage of IBPS wherein they have to click on the IBPS Application Form 2021 link,
• Post this, the candidates will be redirected to the official page of the IBPS Clerk 2021 wherein they are required to find the application link of the recruitment process.
• Thereafter, you are required to register yourself by clicking on the “New Registration” icon.
• Next, enter your Name, Date of Birth, Email Id, Phone number, etc, and submit the registration form.
• A unique Registration Number and Password will be generated that should be noted down to log in for filling the application form.
Phase 2: Online Application Form
• Click to open the application form that is divided into three parts,
• In the first part enter your Category, state preference, past employment details, physical disability status, choice of the test centre and state for opting for the exam, parent’s name, address, etc
• Verify each detail as mentioned on this page and then submit the same to move to the next page.
• On the next page, enter your academic qualification i.e. Graduation stream, percentage, year of passing and division of passing, languages you can read and write.
• Thereafter, choose your state, bank order and district preference from which they have applied.
• In the end, the candidates have to complete the application form by paying the application fee via any online payment channel. Once the payment is done the candidates can take a printout of the application form and save it.
Phase 3: Scanned Documents Required for the Application form
Once the application form is filled the candidate is required to upload the scanned documents on the application i.e. Scanned photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration. The documents should be scanned using a scanning machine in the size and resolution as specified separately for each below:
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10-20 KBS|
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20-50 KBS|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20-50 KBS|
|Handwritten Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50-100KBs|
Phase 4: Application Fees
The Application fee for the IBPS Clerk 2021 application form has to be paid online via any of the online merchants i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI channel. The application fee for the clerk in IBPS is Rs 850 for General candidates and Rs 175 for the SC / ST / PWD candidates.
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2021 FAQs
Ans.: The application fee for the IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam is Rs 850 for the General Candidates while Rs 175 for SC/ST.
2. What are the application dates for the IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam?
Ans.: The application dates for the IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam are 12 July 2021 to 01 August 2021.
3. I have completed a Diploma after Class 12th. Can I apply for the IBPS Clerk Exam?
Ans.: No, the candidates must have completed a three-year Graduation course for applying to the IBPS Clerk Exam.
4. How many vacancies are released for the IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam?
Ans.: A total of 5500+ vacancies are released for the IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam
5. How many stages are there in the IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam?
Ans. There are multiple stages in the IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam i.e. Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, and document verification round.
Thanks & Regards