SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India has released the link for registration of the Apprentice recruitment on its official website @sbi.co.in. All the candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria and interested in the recruitment can apply online for SBI apprentice 2020. The online registration has started from 20th November 2020 and will end on 10th December 2020. The training period under this apprentice notification is 3 years and all the selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years apprenticeship engagement in the Bank. Read more for detailed information about the recruitment here and stay tuned with us for latest updates.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Recruitment||SBI Apprentice 2020|
|Online Registration||20th Nov 2020 - 10th Dec 2020|
|Online Exam Test||January 2021 (tentative)|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Test of Local Language|
|Job Location||Various States|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Notification Release||19th November 2020|
|Online Application Starts||20th November 2020|
|Last date to apply||10th December 2020|
|Call Letter / Admit Card release||Yet to be announced|
|Online Exam||January 2021 (Tentative)|
|Result||Yet to be notified|
|Language Proficiency Test||Yet to be notified|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
A total of 8500 posts have been released for the SBI Apprentice for various states. The candidates interested or waiting for the recruitment can apply for the recruitment after confirming their eligibility criteria for the vacancies. Check State-wise and category-wise vacancy details for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2020:
SBI will conduct only one online exam to make a selection of suitable candidates for SBI Apprentice. SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern and details are provided below.
|Subject||Number of Questions||
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General / Financial Awareness||25||25||15 Minutes|
- All the questions will be Objective Type MCQs
- Questions will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi
- There will be negative marking, for every incorrect answer 1/4th marks assigned to the question will be deducted
- There will be no penalty for unanswered questions
- The question paper will be divided into 4 parts, each containing 25 questions for 25 marks
- You will get 15 minutes for each section and the total duration of the exam will be 1 hour
- Candidates who qualify the online exam will have to appear for Local Language Test, however, the candidates who have studied the local language at class 10th or 12th level will be exempted from the Local Language Test.