The State Bank of India has released the SBI Apprentice 2021 Notification for a total of 6100 posts in the country. The candidates can check out the notification on the official website and apply for the same before the last date. As per the latest news, the online application for the post of SBI Apprentice 2021 will commence from 06 July 2021 to 26 July 2021. The examination for the final selection will be held in August 2021. The candidates who are willing to join the bank as an Apprentice can fill the application form and appear for the single online test.
The candidates joining SBI as Apprentice will get the opportunity to work with the bank for a period of 1 year on a contract basis. More information related to the SBI Apprentice 2021 is mentioned in this article by Smartkeeda:
SBI Apprentice Overview
The candidates opting for the SBI Apprentice 2021 can check out the overview of the examination in the space below:
|Exam Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Name of Exam||
SBI Apprentice 2021/
State Bank of India Apprentice
|Posts Available||SBI Apprentice|
|SBI Apprentice Eligibility||
The candidate should have completed
Graduation from any discipline
|SBI Apprentice Selection Process||Preliminary Exam|
|Total Vacancies||6100 across all the states|
|SBI Apprentice Exam Dates||Preliminary Exam: Tentatively in August 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||October/November 2021|
SBI Apprentice 2021 Important Dates
The important dates corresponding to the SBI Apprentice 2021 application form, examination etc are mentioned in the table below:
|SBI Apprentice Events||Major Dates|
|SBI Apprentice Notification Releases on||05th July 2021|
|Online Application Starting from||06th July 2021 to 27th July 2021|
|Dates of Payment of Application Fees||06th July 2021 to 27th July 2021|
|Call Letters Pre Exam Training||July 2021/August 2021|
|Conduct of Pre Exam Training||August 2021|
|Online examination for SBI Apprentice 2021||July/August 2021|
SBI Apprentice 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates willing to apply for the post of Apprentice in SBI have to qualify for the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification. The detailed eligibility criteria for all points are mentioned in the space below:
The age of the candidates applying for the post of Apprentice should be minimum of 20 years and the maximum age limit should be 28 years as of 31.10.2020.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
The candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC category will be eligible to qualify for the relaxation in the upper age limit. The relaxation will be admissible as per the rules laid by the central government. The table given below describes the relaxation in the upper age limit:3
|Category||Relaxation in Upper Age Limit|
The candidates should have completed their Graduation in any discipline from any recognised University. There is no restriction for the candidates regarding the minimum aggregate percentage marks.
The candidates who have a physical disability and are eligible for seeking a scribe acquaintance can ask for the same, but they have to fulfil the following conditions:
• The candidate and the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking, in the prescribed format with a passport size photograph of the scribe at the time of online examination.
• The candidates who are eligible to use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination whether availing the facility of scribe or not.
• Candidate will have to arrange his/ her/ their own scribe at his/ her/ their own cos
Relaxation for SBI JA
The candidates seeking 1-year training as SBI Apprentice will be eligible to receive relaxations in the SBI JA examination.
SBI Apprentice 2021 Application Process
The SBI Apprentice 2021 Application Process will commence from 06th July 2021. The candidates who are willing to apply for the same can check out the detailed application process in the space below:
The first phase of the SBI Apprentice application process is the registration part, the important steps to register for the application process are mentioned in the space below:
• Visit the official website of SBI or Direct Link to apply
• Then, the candidates will be redirected to the official page of SBI wherein they have to click on the Careers link,
• Post this, the candidates will be redirected to the official Career page of SBI. Then the candidates have to find the direct link to the SBI Apprentice 2021 Application form on the homepage. Or click on the SBI Apprentice icon on the left hand of the homepage.
• Thereafter, you are required to register yourself by clicking on the “New Registration” icon.
• Next, enter your Name, Date of Birth, Email Id, Phone number, etc, and submit the registration form.
• A unique Registration Number and Password will be generated that should be noted down to log in for filling the application form.
Online Application Form
• Click to open the application form that is divided into three parts,
• In the first part enter your Category, state preference, past employment details, physical disability status, choice of the test centre and state for opting for the exam, parent’s name, address, etc
• Verify each detail as mentioned on this page and then submit the same to move to the next page.
• On the next page, enter your academic qualification i.e. Graduation stream, percentage, year of passing and division of passing, languages you can read and write.
• Thereafter, choose your state and district preference from which they have applied to.
Scanned Documents Required for Application form
The candidate is required to upload the scanned documents on the application i.e. Scanned photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration. The documents should be scanned using a scanning machine in the size and resolution as specified separately for each below:
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10-20 KBS|
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20-50 KBS|
The Application fee for the SBI Apprentice 2021 application form has to be paid online via any of the online merchants i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI channel. The application fee for SBI Apprentice is Rs 300 for General candidates and Nil for the SC/ST/PWD candidates.
SBI Apprentice 2021 Vacancies
The bank has released 6100 vacancies for the post of Apprentice pan India. The bank has mentioned the vacancies category-wise for each stage and for each district. The candidates can find the same in the space below:
|Andaman Nicobar Island||07||02||01||—||—|
|Jammu & Kashmir||44||27||10||08||11|
Click on this link to attempt the SBI Apprentice Mock Tests
SBI Apprentice 2021 Exam Pattern
As per the official exam pattern mentioned on the official notification of SBI Apprentice 2021, there will be two rounds i.e. Objective Test and Language test. The candidates can check out the details of both the stages in the space below:
The candidates can check out the exam pattern of the SBI Apprentice online examination as mentioned below:
The objective examination will be conducted in Computer Based Test mode. It will be qualifying in nature and the marks scored in this test will be considered for final selection.
The questions in the online exam will be based on mainly four subjects i.e. English language, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, General Awareness and Quantitative aptitude
Each section will have a sectional timing of 10 minutes and there will be a total of 100 questions for each subject.
As per the marking scheme, 1 mark will be provided to every correct answer while there will be a deduction of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer marked by the candidate.
|Sections||Maximum Question||Maximum Marks||Duration of exam|
|English Language||25||25||15 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||25||25||15 minutes|
|General Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
The second phase will be a language test and the candidates will be required to pass the same with high marks. The candidates will be given permission to read and write in the official language from the state the candidate has applied for the examination.
State / UT
|Official Language of the State|
|Andaman Nicobar Island||Hindi/English|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Hind/Urdu|
SBI Apprentice 2021 Syllabus
The candidates can download the SBI Apprentice 2021 Syllabus PDF for each subject asked in the examination from the space below:
SBI Apprentice 2021 Salary and Emoluments
The candidates applying for the post of SBI Apprentice will be eligible for receiving a handsome stipend if they are selected for the aforesaid post. The candidates can check out the salary and duration of the training in the space below:
Duration of Training
The candidates will be eligible to receive training for a period of 1 year in any office of RBI.
The selected apprentices are eligible for a stipend of Rs.15000/- per month for the engagement period of one year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Thanks & Regards